So this weekend we did Fondu for our dessert for our friday night movie night dessert. It was so good i love the picture of Seth shoving his face full of graham crackers. I guess he thinks it was a race or something, I guess i will have years of it with 3 boys. So it was such a nice night "picture perfect" until about 15 min. after the picture was taken we take the boys to bed....and let the screaming and crying begin. Why is it that when you do something nice for your kids they seem to go crazy when it is bed time. It makes it so hard to do nice things for the kids, ahhhhh! It drives Ryan and I crazy we were just saying these boys are going to kill us sometimes they drive us sooooo crazy.
Anyways, on a happier note here are some pics of our garden we worked on this weekend. We went to bushnells nursery and got a white peach/nectarine tree. They told us that one year we may get nectarines, one year peaches, or both one year, but they will always be white fleshed. So we're happy. So after planting the tree we dug up our potatoes and got a whole bag full so we made potato salad for dinner tonight. That was the first time we have actually made something to go with one of our meals as a true garden side dish. It was pretty good.
I also put in a picture of some flowers i picked from our yard, my long stem red roses and some stargazer lillies. I had to take a picture because they looked so professional.
How fun, those potatoes look yummy! we put in a garden this weekend too :) so fun!!
ReplyDeleteyummy! great looking flowers.
ReplyDeleteSeriously! Amazing flowers! And gardening with boys is always a hoot! Way to enjoy the harvest! As for the fun-to-fits routine...I totally hear ya! It drives us CRAZY too!!!! I have no suggestions...just empathy! :) Love ya lots! :)
ReplyDelete