Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's been a while


Chase is sporting his first mohawk! This will probably be one of few since his hair is growing in just like Seth's did. We are awaiting his long locks.

















I love this picture of my 3 boys all squished toghether. This is how they are all day smothering Chase.

Chase is enjoying his first bowl of rice cereal.
And our little snow bunny Chase. Too bad we don't live in the snow.
So it has been a while since a post. When i started I was going to do my posts on Tuesday while Ryan was gone playing basketball. Then...I started watching the Bachelor with my neighbor and well, i haven't added to the Blog since then. So hopefully during tax season i will be better since i will have my evenings all to my self with nothing else to do. So here are some recent pics.

3 comments:

  1. i worked on this one for as long as i could and still the words are all funky. i hate when computers don't do what you want them to do. sorry. enjoy the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bachelor is addictive and can be so dumb sometimes. I love getting friends together and watching it. That way we can make fun of everyone together! Your boys are so cute. It really makes me excited to have my second boy. I know they will be best buds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last pic of Chase, he looks like a little lumber jack, you guys got some cute kids.

    ReplyDelete